понедельник, 9 марта 2020 г.

ATI RADEON IGP 345M GRAPHICS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

If you use the catalyst's drivers they support the IGPM. Cosmos , Mar 1, This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. The chipset is fine, everything can usually run quite well on medium quality, I have tested some of the latest Direct X 9 games including Need for Speed Underground and it works quite fast. Cosmos , Nov 30, I like my Compaq Presario , but it wouldn't hurt to have a nice 3D setup.
Uploader: Nikasa
Date Added: 19 May 2009
File Size: 30.4 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 35230
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





However, QIII based games and other older games run fine.

I also can't find any benchmarks so any information providing this would be great, thanks. Pretty much anything new needs to be turned down. I've heard of newer model laptops that have replaceable video modules so upgrades could be made I'm hoping it's true. The laptop will be for word prossessing, image, audio and video editing, would it be good enough for that, and maybe some games like Civ3 and The Ig; when I'm not working?

Ok thanks, I'm not too bothered if it doesn't play high graphical games all I want it for is for programming mostly and a bit of gaming here and there and watching dvd's which is should handle very nicely.

ATI MOBILITY RADEON IGP 345M what can i expect to do with this?

The chipset is fine, everything can usually run quite well on medium quality, I have tested some of the latest Direct X 9 games including Need for Speed Underground and it works quite fast. CosmosMar 1, It's going to be in my new laptop which is on order and I don't expect it to be great for games but could it handle Halo and other games?

Yes, my password is: Don't expect highest quality and speed but it is pretty decent if you play one or two games every so often. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Im thinking of getting a laptop with the same ATI chip. CosmosNov 29, Yeah, should work good for that stuff and older games.

Donny]Atj 30, I like my Compaq Presariobut it wouldn't hurt to have a nice 3D setup. Yeah, i'm looking into picking up a laptop for myself as well, but it won't be for games If you use the catalyst's drivers they support the IGPM.

AMD/ATI driver for Radeon IGP 345M Windows XP (32bit)

I have a on my laptop and its slow. VxheousMar 1, CosmosNov 30, This site uses cookies.

No, create an account now. Do you already have an account? Just remember that you are stuck with what you get.

AMD/ATI Radeon IGP M mobility drivers for Microsoft Windows XP 32bit

The is old now and wouldn't ig Halo at anything approaching a nice way my Pro has trouble lol. You must log in or sign up to reply here. Your name or email address: Log in or Sign up.

You don't think that it could be upgradable, could it?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий